Start your paper with an introductory paragraph. total 7-9 pages and references at least 4 sources cited.
- Prompt 1 Blockchain (2-3 pages): Explain the major components of a blockchain. Be sure to include how blockchain is affecting the global economy and how you see it growing in the future.
- Prompt 2 Big Data (2-3 pages): Describe your understanding of big data and give an example of how you’ve seen big data used either personally or professionally. In your view, what demands is big data placing on organizations and data management technology? How does big data affect a global economy.
- Prompt 3 Government and Policies (2-3 pages): Discuss the role government plays in a global economy. Also, look at what policies are currently in place and then discuss what policies should be put in place.
Conclude your paper with a detailed conclusion section (1-2 pages long).
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately seven to ten pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course, the course textbook, and at least ten scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook. The UC Library is a great place to find supplemental resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.