Disaster recovery plan for an organization (7 Pages without Title and reference pages)
Develop a disaster recovery plan for an organization. There are many different templates available online for you to use as reference and guidance. The plan should cover the following sections (these sections detail the elements in a DR plan in the sequence defined by industry compliance standards ISO 27031 and ISO 24762):
- Important: This section should summarize key action steps (such as where to assemble employees if forced to evacuate the building) and list key contacts with contact information for ease of authorizing and launching the plan.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Incident Response
- Plan Activation
- Document History
The paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately six to eight pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page. (Remember, APA is double spaced)
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support answers with the readings from the course and at least four scholarly journal articles to support positions, claims, and observations,
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques.