Follow that Brand
Determining what works in Social Media for a brand.
You will compare the social media use of Airbus and Boeing answering the following questions. Please look at the brands over one year.
(You can choose the year if there is a reason such as a crisis)
- What are the keywords associated with each brand? This will be your first step. Determining what keywords the brand is using OR its customers are using about it.
- Which channels are the brand using most effectively? (Or just using)
- What are the predominant trending themes?
- Brand sentiment. Do people like the brand? Note if a crisis occurs in your brand I will expect you to devote time to figuring out how they handle (or don’t) handle it.
- Key Influencers. Who is driving the conversation about the brand? For non-profits, the top 5% of their social media followers will drive 85% of the conversation reaching more people than most email lists.
Using the information above make some conclusions about each brand’s social media strategy. Who appears to be more effective? Why is that?
What are the keywords associated with Airbus and Boeing?
Which social media platforms are they using effectively ? (Airbus and Boeing)
What are the predominant trending themes associated with Airbus and Boeing?
Do people like the brand Airbus and Boeing?
Who is driving the conversation about Airbus and Boeing?
After the presentation is create answer the questions above